
Hello people, this is me Adlyn Deens. Sure, if you didn’t know me better. All you need to know now is that my life is changing, day after day. I'm Nineteen years old on this August 17th 2009. Dip. In Office Management & Technology uitm course in Kedah. Sometimes can be weird, so please don’t mind it because everyone does it. I’m from a mixed race family so I never fitted in. I got my weaknesses there are my jealous nature. Never fails to get me into trouble. I’m really working on that one though. Well I’m not perfect, but I’m also not someone who goes and does anything really crazy. I‘m kind of boring. But I feel very comfortable with myself. If you want to find trouble, you can find trouble. . I don't smile a lot to someone I don’t know (sorry). My relationship with my parents is very important to me.
Boyfriends? I think for a while it’s obviously going uncomfortable because of the break-up. Thank you so much for the supports and kind thoughts. I only want to be with someone who thinks I am the right girl for him. My biggest fear is to love and not be loved in return! I have all the love in the world to give, but the thought of someone betraying or manipulating, is hearts breaking, especially after I’ve revealed my emotional side. This cause me ‘barrier’ in relationship.
Boyfriends? I think for a while it’s obviously going uncomfortable because of the break-up. Thank you so much for the supports and kind thoughts. I only want to be with someone who thinks I am the right girl for him. My biggest fear is to love and not be loved in return! I have all the love in the world to give, but the thought of someone betraying or manipulating, is hearts breaking, especially after I’ve revealed my emotional side. This cause me ‘barrier’ in relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment